Top Ten Off-Road Trails
Get out! Get off-road! Get ROXOR’ing on some of our country’s best trails and OHV parks. If you are looking for a bucket list of off-the-grid experiences, then peruse some of these locations as options for your next off-road adventure…
1. Moab, Utah
Moab, more like Mo-fab! With trail names like “Poison Spider” and “Hell’s Revenge,” these trails aren’t for the faint of heart. But I guess if you were faint of heart, you wouldn’t own a ROXOR side-by-side now would ya? With torturous rocky climbs, steep ravines and descents of solid rock, we say: enjoy and don’t do anything stupid!
2. The Mojave Road | Arizona and California
3. The Pony Express Trail | St. Joseph, MO to Sacramento, CA
4. The Trans-Am Trail | Across America
5. Alpine Loop Trail | Central Colorado
6. The North Missaukee Trail | Michigan
7. Hatfield-McCoy Trail System | West Virginia
8. The Old Ore OHV Road | Big Bend National Park, Texas
9. The Rubicon Trail | Placerville, California
10. Any Back Country Discovery
December 29, 2021 @ 8:23 am
It’s classified as an off-road recreational vehicle only, similar to many side-by-sides or UTVs. Mahindra has also limited the Roxor’s top speed to 45 mph as a result. Still, it should be loads of fun on trails, over rocks, across sand dunes, anywhere the pavement ends.